Tuesday 8 April 2008

COMMENT ON FLICKS BLOG OF 18TH MARCH 2008

Songbird said...

Dear Flick


While I agree with you about the leading actor - I found him very annoying and his voice whiny and grating - I have to say I thought Chloe Sevigny as Jenny was well worthy of her 'Best Supporting Actress' nomination. Her portrayal of the character seemed to me very heartfelt and genuine. I totally believed her, whereas with some of the other actors it was as though they were just playing and having a laugh.



I think the point of this film, if any, was to perhaps highlight some of the kinds of behaviour and activities of young people at that time and prompt a moral debate about what might be done about the situation.Like you, I didn't feel particularly inspired by the film. However, I did find it interesting to watch from a social commentary point of view!

http://felicitydrive777.blogspot.com/

08 April 2008 13:17

No comments: